It’s not about being good at something
It’s about being good to yourself.
Daphnee, Yoga & Pilates Teacher.
Get in touch with me to find out more about my classes, and how I can help you to achieve a better you:
Check out all of my upcoming classes:
What you need to know before class:
In light of COVID-19, we have strict safety protocols to ensure the safety of everyone. In order to maintain a safe environment, we ask all visitors to please carry out the following practices:
- Maintain social distancing and contactless interaction.
- While travelling to class and your designated area within the yoga class, please wear a face mask at all times. Once you are set up and on your mat, masks are optional.
- Please bring all of your own equipment, inlcuding mats, towels, blocks, blankets, water bottle, and any other items you may need during the session.
Thankyou for your understanding and I look forward to seeing you at our next session!
In these extra-ordinary and often difficult times we are all passing through, I feel compelled to connect with my community here in Bournemouth and Poole. I am passionate about giving people the tools they need to cultivate lasting, self-transformation and maintain their overall state of wellbeing.
Both Yoga and Pilates are considered incredible practices for maintaining both mental wellness and good physical health. They offer an integrative approach to strengthening the relationship between our mind and body, which can reduce anxiety and promote mindfulness and a sense of calm.
I am passionate about both physical and mental vitality and the effect a strong body can have on the mind. I am committed to sharing my love and knowledge of both practices, making it accessible for every body, at any level.
Looking for your new yoga teacher in bournemouth and poole?
Add some feedback* Required
- 10 yoga postures to strengthen your coreYoga is very popular as a means to release stress and improve mindfulness, but it can also be a good workout to strengthen your core muscles. In yoga, every asanas (posture) has been created to target and strengthen a particular …
- How to lose belly fat and shape your waistDid you know that in order to lose excess belly fat and shape your waist, there is no need to do any crunches? In fact, the muscles that can help you to achieve a smaller waist, as well as supporting …
- How to reduce back painIn 2019, between 17% – 19% of people reported that they were suffering from back pain. A sedentary lifestyle with lots of sitting at a desk can case severe back pain over time. Did you know that maintaining an ideal postural …